HOW LONG WILL ASSESSMENT REPORTS BE AVAILABLE IN THE FACILITATOR PORTAL?
- For data privacy purposes, assessment reports will be available for two years on the Facilitator Portal.
HOW LONG WILL PARTICIPANTS HAVE ACCESS TO CCL COMPASS?
- Participants will have access to CCL Compass for one year. If they would like to continue their subscription after a year, they can renew their subscription for a fee.
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SCORED DATE AND RELEASE DATE ON THE FACILITATOR PORTAL?
- Report Scored Date is the date the participant’s feedback report is scored. Report Release Date is the date CCL Compass, which includes the feedback report, is released to the participant.
WILL PARTICIPANTS RECEIVE A HARD COPY OF THE REPORT?
- Participants will not automatically get hard copies of the assessment reports. Each participant will have a PDF included in their CCL Compass access that they can download and print.
WILL PARTICIPANTS STILL HAVE ACCESS TO THEIR ASSESSMENT REPORT ONCE THEIR SUBSCRIPTION TO COMPASS EXPIRES?
- No, participants should print their reports if they want to keep a copy after the one year subscription to Compass ends.
IF A PARTICIPANT TAKES ANOTHER CCL ASSESSMENT BEFORE THEIR SUBSCRIPTION IS COMPLETE, WILL THEY HAVE ACCESS TO BOTH OF THEIR ASSESSMENTS?
- The most current assessment will replace any previous assessments in Compass.
WHAT LANGUAGES WILL THE PDF ASSESSMENT REPORT BE DELIVERED IN?
- The PDF report will be delivered in English, as well the language in which the participant completed their self-assessment, if applicable. CCL Compass has not been translated into non-English languages at this time.
WILL PARTICIPANTS STILL NEED THE ASSESSMENT TRANSLATOR IN THE DEVELOPMENTAL PLANNING GUIDE?
- A Developmental Planning Guide will not be needed when using the digital Compass tool. However, when using the Compass book, a Compass translator is available in the Developmental Planning Guides, which are located on CCL’s Assessment Resources Site.
HOW LONG ARE THE FACILITATOR AND PARTICIPANT EMAIL INVITATIONS AVAILABLE?
- For security purposes, invitations to facilitators and participants will expire in 14 days. If it is past the 14 days, they are instructed to contact CCL to have the invitation resent.