Mar 29, 2021
Follow these steps if video content in your course seems to require an unusually long amount of time to load.
- There are several potential reasons for excessive buffering on videos the Leadership Accelerator. Here are some steps to handle the most common issues.
- Refresh your browser
- In your program hosted on Leadership Accelerator, select Help, and select System Checker, running a quick system compatibility and connection speed checks.
- Close extra browser tabs, windows, or programs that may be affecting your computer's performance
- Disable any adblockers
- Adjust the player stream by clicking the gear icon and then choosing one of the lower quality settings in the player to speed up the connection
- If you have tried all of these and are still experiencing excessive video buffering there may something else slowing down your internet connection unrelated to the Leadership Accelerator platform.